Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: The pic of Cherie & Sandy in their swimsuits...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    So what's the history of that pic? It looks like the last couple of years. What kind of shoot was it? Cherie looks amazing in her suit! She could show JLo a thing or two about the body beautiful and all its assets!

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    The photo, if it's the one I'm thinking of, was taken by Jerry Venemann of the Sandy West Band. In a June 2000 interview Sandy mentions he is her best male friend and the guy who plays drums when she is playing guitar.
    The photo is probably from around then, I would imagine. I had never seen it before it appeared in Cherie's 2003 calendar.

    Oh, by the way....I totally <font size="4">LOVE</font> that photo!
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Al_Bundy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 7th, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What swimsuit, calendar picture is this, and were can I see it? I'm always the last to know.

    Al

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hilljayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's right here in her photo gallery.

    http://www.cheriecurrie.com/gallerypage3.html

    Sandy is in the blue suit and Cherie looks to die for...as always!

  5. #5
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I see in the photo gallery it has a 2002 copyright.
    The calendar came out in late 2002 and it was a special limited edition deal. There were no left-overs from what I understand.

    BTW AL, It's not a swim suit calendar but the swim suit photo of Cherie and Sandy was included.
    Several of the pictures were very rare at that time.
    I posted one of them recently on my CHERRY BOMB topic, actually!

    Cherie's lyrics were included also, making this an absolutely wonderful calendar, indeed!

    I hope there will be another Cherie Calendar.
    Maybe a 2006 Chainsaw Chick Calendar would be possible?!?!?


    In the meantime I use my Cherie Currie 2003 calendar as a "perpetual" calendar. LOL!
    I just find a month with the correct layout. For example, this month I have the August 2003 page displayed.
    Works for me!!!
    [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic